Label: Marvel Of Beauty - MOBCD 013 • Format: CD Album • Country: Denmark • Genre: Jazz, Rock • Style: Free Improvisation, Prog Rock
Taylor Swift is that rarest of pop phenomena: a superstar who managed to completely cross over from country to the mainstream. Others have performed similar moves -- notably, Dolly Parton and Willie Nelson both became enduring pop-culture icons based on their '70s work -- but Swift shed her country roots like they were a second skin; it was a necessary molting to reveal she was perhaps the.
· Taylor Swift, ‘Fearless’ Taylor Swift’s Fearless (Taylor’s Version) returns to No. 1 on the Billboard albums chart for a second nonconsecutive week atop the list. The album surges from No. to No. 1 with , equivalent album units earned in the U.S. in the week ending Oct. 7 (up 1,%), according to MRC Data.
· Taylor Alison Swift. Profile: American singer-songwriter, born Decem in Reading, Pennsylvania, USA. She signed her record deal with Big Machine Records at the age of 15 and released her debut album in October of Swift has written or co-written every song on her albums, with the exception of Speak Now in which she is the sole.
Moved Permanently. openresty/
· Taylor Swift stepped onto the country music scene in with a self-titled album, and she’s been wowing the world with her musical and lyrical talents ever since. ‘Free Guy’ is an even.
- I Cant Believe You Want To Leave - Johnny Winter - Johnny Winter Story, The (8-Track Cartridge, Albu
- One Mand Meat Is The Others Poison - Tony Grey (2), Ozimba* - Ozimba 86 (Praise The Lord) (Vinyl, LP
- Yesterday - Billie Holiday - The Greatest Interpretations Of Billie Holiday - Complete Edition (Viny