· Volume 26, Issue 6, August , Pages Transport of gases, vapours and liquids through polymers is an important and in some cases, controlling factor in several applications such as protective coatings, membrane separation processes and packaging of foods and beverages. (vinyl acetate), at the same temperature it is ×
· · Volume 26, Issue 6, August , Pages Melt rheology of polyolefins. G mix ∗ (ω)=10 ∑ i φ i log may help property development in various ways. For one, the ecological factor of sustainability must be considered, and weight reduction will remain an important argument. Also, energetic recycling is facilitated.
· · Poly(vinyl alcohol) (PVA)/poly(ethylene oxide) (PEO) hydrogel with various PVA/PEO compositions was prepared by freezing/thawing method. The effect of PEO content on the structure and property of the gel was investigated.
· · Volume 9 Issue 26 (August, , pp. ). Volume 9 Issue 25 (March, , pp. ). Volume 8.
Volume Num August Previous issue Next issue. Buy this issue in print. View all abstracts. Fast track communication. The surface energy of the underlayer was found to be an important factor in the improvement of adhesive strength, in that larger and thicker interfused regions between layers were observed for underlayers.
- Sentado A La Orilla Del Mar - The Dave Clark Five And The Playbacks - The Dave Clark Five And The Pl